Necessity is indeed an effective mother of invention—motivation and exercising a clever and concentrated approach are needed to succeed at something that’s difficult. It’s not enough to try to draw a tree every day.
- James Bidgood Conversation: Part One
- Bruce LaBruce in Conversation: Part One
- William E. Jones: Boyd McDonald and The Future of the Queer Movement
- James Bidgood in Conversation: Part Two
- Bruce LaBruce in Conversation: Part Two
- William E. Jones: Unearthing Boyd Mcdonald’s Classic “Straight from Hell”
- Should Artists Fear Psychoanalysis? Interview with Dr. Danielle Knafo
- Jane McAdam Freud: Sculpting Lucian in His Final Moments
- The Campaign of Hate: Interview with Director Michael Lucas
- Should Psychoanalysts Fear Artists?
- Dr. Stuart Perlman in Conversation: Painting the Face of Homelessness